D.I.Y. Herb Tower!
Fresh herbs are must-have for any chef looking to add depth and fresh flavor to their dishes! With help from some fresh Gabrielsen Farm LLC basil, parsley, thyme and other favorites, you can have a steady supply of fresh herbs on hand in a stylish and impressive herb tower!
What You’ll Need:
- Terra Cotta Pots – You will need as many of these as you would like space to plant. (3 for 2 tiers and top, 5 for 4 tiers and a top, etc) They should all fit within each other to give a stacked effect with enough room for your plants.
- Potting Soil
- Fresh 4” Herbs (On Sale Now!)
- A wooden stake or rod, such as rebar
Step By Step
1.) Gather Your Materials:
• Enough fresh herbs or flowers to fill your tiers.
• Potting soil appropriate for what you are planting.
• Pots at the ready.
2.) Stack your pots in the place where they intend to stay. It will be too heavy to move once the soil is added.
3.) Run your rod through the holes at the bottom of your pots.
3.) Add soil in the spaces left around your stacked pots.
3.) Plant your herbs and flowers as desired in tiers & top.
Celebrate with a fresh, homemade guacamole, pesto or bruschetta with herbs from your beautiful new tiered garden!
The Finished Product
Tag us with #BestMarket, we’d love to see!
May 17, 2018