Recipe: Super-Soft Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies
1 cups all-purpose flour
.5 tsp baking soda
.5 tbsp corn starch
.5 tsp salt
1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
1 ripe bananas peeled
.5 cup brown sugar
4 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, corn starch, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes or just until they start to turn light, golden brown on top.
- Let cookies cool completely on cookie sheets before serving with regular or chocolate milk.