Recipe: Spicy Turmeric Cauliflower
1 medium head of cauliflower cut to even florets
1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. cayenne (less if you like it less spicy)
2 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the oven to 400º F.
- Add the cauliflower to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the cauliflower gradually, mixing with a spoon as you do, to evenly coat the florets with the spices.
- Spread the coated cauliflower onto a parchment or siliconed-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Try to set most of the cut sides down, as they will brown and crisp better that way.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer to a plate then serve.