Recipe: Southwestern Fajita Breakfast Skillet
1 package of sausage links, cut into fourths
1 onion, chopped or sliced
8 potatoes, diced
1 red or green pepper, sliced or diced
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tomato, diced or grape tomatoes
Fresh baby spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon ancho chili powder or other chili powder
Salt & pepper as desired
- In a large skillet cook sausage links and cut them into fourths.
- Add oil to pan over medium heat. Add the onion and potato. Sauté until the potatoes soften.
- Add the peppers and continue to sauté until tender. Mix in cumin, oregano and chili powder.
- Add the cheese, tomato and spinach. Again sauté till everything is tender.
- Cook eggs over easy in separate pan.
- Top skillet with eggs and serve with