Recipe: Pomegranate Pistachio Yogurt Bites
1 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp. honey
1 quart of your favorite Greek Yogurt
2 pomegranates, deseeded
16 oz. shelled pistachios
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 1 cup of rolled oats. add cupcake liners to muffin tin.
- Diving honey and oat mixture evenly between 12 muffin spots. Press down on oats and honey to form a base/fill the bottom of cupcake liners using a spoon or base of a small cup.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of yogurt into the muffins on top of the oat base. Spread to fill bottom.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over yogurt layer.
- Sprinkle pistachios over pomegranate layer.
- Repeat with yogurt, pomegranates and pistachios once more.
- Freeze 2 hours. Let soften 2 minutes at room temperature before eating.