Recipe: #OnePan Salmon & Asparagus
4 – 6 oz. salmon fillets, skin removed
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Olive oil cooking spray
1 teaspoon Kosher salt (or sea salt flakes)
½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
4 bunches asparagus (24 spears), woody ends removed
1 lemon, sliced to garnish
⅓ cup beans/peas or any other greens
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange oven shelf to the second top shelf (about 8-inches from the heat element).
- Place the salmon on a large baking tray. Rub each fillet evenly with the garlic and parsley to evenly coat; pour over the lemon juice. Spray with a light coating of olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus and greens around the salmon in a single layer, and place the lemon slices over the top.
- Broil (or grill) for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through to your liking (we find 8 minutes is perfect if the oven is hot).