Recipe: Old World Naturals Oven Roasted Turkey Spinach Goat Cheese Frittata
1 pkg. Old World Naturals Oven Roasted Turkey Breast cut into 1/2-inch ribbons
4 oz. goat cheese crumbled
2 oz. milk
2 C. fresh spinach chopped
1 T. olive oil
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together thoroughly. Then fold in the Old World Naturals Oven Roasted Turkey breast, goat cheese and spinach.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Then add olive oil, add the egg mixture as soon as the oil moves around the pan freely but is not smoking.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with a salad.