Recipe: No Bake Maple Bacon Pecan Mini Cheesecakes
1 cup raw pecans
4 slices bacon, cooked
12 tablespoons cream cheese at room temperature
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
10 tablespoons granulated sweetener of choice*
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 teaspoons maple syrup of choice*
*Can easily be made low carb with the right ingredients
- In a food processor add your pecans and bacon and grind until it becomes sticky.
- Add this mixture to the bottom of each jar or cupcake liner but save a bit for sprinkling on top.
- Press down to pack in the mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl add your cream cheese and sweetener. Cream until well mixed. Go for 15 minutes to avoid a grainy texture.
- Add in the cream and syrup and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to an icing bag or ziplock bag with a corner cup off, and carefully add it to the jars. You can also just spoon them in.
- Top with the rest of the pecan mixture and refrigerate minimum of 30 minutes so they can firm up before enjoying.