Recipe: Easy Low-Carb Pancakes
2 Oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon (or leave this out to make excellent low-carb wraps!)
- Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth.
- Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or pam spray.
- Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.