Recipe: Hormel Antipasto Kabobs
12 refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
4 ounces (6 slices) thinly sliced Ham
4 ounces chunk Cheddar Cheese
12 pitted kalamata olives
12 grape tomatoes
1/4 cup Italian Vinaigrette salad dressing
1 teaspoon deli style mustard
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions; cool under cold water and drain well.
- Cut cheese into 12 cubes.
- Cut each ham slice in half and fold once.
- On 12 skewers, alternately thread folded ham slices, cheese, tortellini, olives and tomatoes. Place in a single layer in 9”x13” glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing and mustard.
- Drizzle over kabobs or serve alongside.