Recipe: Grilled Radicchio Balsamico
3 heads Radicchio, cut to halves
Cooking oil of choice
Balsamic Glaze (We used Sophia)
Sunflower Seeds or Pine Nuts
- Pre-heat grill over medium-high and use paper towel with oil on it to grease grates and prevent sticking.
- Place radicchio halves on grill and let cook in closed grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip halves and repeat on other side.
- Take off grill and plate.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Top with parmesan flakes.
- Sprinkle with Sunflower Seeds / Nuts.