Recipe: Foil Pack Lemon & Rosemary Salmon
4 3oz Fresh Wild Caught Salmon fillets, skinned
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Lemon sliced
4-5 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
Ground Pink Himalayan Salt
Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400º F or bring grill to medium-high heat.
- Line up 2 large pieces of tin foil onto a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 2 salmons per tinfoil.
- Place slices of lemon under the salmon fillet.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over salmon.
- Add salt and pepper evenly over salmon.
- Place rosemary sprigs on top of salmon.
- Seal tin foil over salmon.
- Bake or grill for 20 minutes until salmon is nice and flakey. Enjoy!