Recipe: Coconut Cream Cheese Key Lime Pie
For the Crust
2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup sugar
½ cup butter, melted
1 pre-made graham cracker crust, 9 inch
For the Pie Filling
1 3.5 oz Coconut Key Lime instant pudding
1 5 oz can evaporated milk
2 8 oz packages cream cheese
3/4 cup Limeade concentrate
1 tsp key lime zest
For the Pie Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
For the Pie Filling:
- In a small mixing bowl, combined evaporated milk and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in limeade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Mix key lime zest until well combined.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with key limes and whipped cream.