Recipe: Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
1 large spaghetti squash (3 lb.)
1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Part-Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
1 cup finely chopped plum tomatoes (about 2 med.)
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Pierce squash several times with a fork or sharp knife to allow steam to escape. Microwave on HIGH 10 min or until just soft, turning over after 5 min. Let stand 5 min.
- Cut squash in half; remove and discard seeds.
- Using a fork, scrape insides of squash to form strands; place in bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly with fork.
- Spoon into one of the squash shells; discard remaining squash shell.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min or until heated through.