Recipe: Butternut Squash Noodles Sauté
4 cups butternut squash noodles
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 shallot, diced
8 ounces of mushrooms
1-1/2 cups spinach
3 tbsp butter
10 sage leaves
Salt + pepper to taste
- Heat the coconut oil and sauté the shallot.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until water is released and they begin to brown. Combine the spinach and mix until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a separate pan over medium low heat. When it begins to bubble, add the sage and watch carefully while stirring.
- After a minute, add the squash noodles to the pan, tossing with tongs so the noodles get coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until noodles are al dente. Combine mushroom spinach mixture and Enjoy!