Recipe: Great For Game Day: Buffalo Chicken Pizza
1 pizza dough
1 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast
3 tbsp ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
¾ cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce
1½ cups shredded mozzarella
1 green onion, chopped
1 – 2 tbsp cornmeal
Optional: blue cheese crumbles as desired
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Spray a 12″ or 15″ pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the pan evenly with cornmeal.
- Roll out your pizza dough and place into the pizza pan. Using a fork, dock or poke the pizza dough all over the surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the olive oil over the surface of the dough.
- Place the dough in a warm place to rise while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce to evenly coat.
- Spread the ranch or blue cheese salad dressing on the pizza dough.
- On top of this sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- On top of the cheese, arrange the buffalo chicken evenly. Drizzle any leftover sauce from the mixing bowl on top of the chicken.
- On top of the chicken, sprinkle the remaining mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped green onions and a little blue cheese if desired.
- Place the pizza in the oven to bake for 25 – 30 minutes. The top will bubble and then appear golden when ready.
- Cut into slices and serve!