Recipe: Buffalo Cauliflower
1 large head of cauliflower, stem and core removed and broken into florets
1/2 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste
2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce or more to taste
1 tablespoon melted butter
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 cup ranch dip
optional: carrots and celery sticks
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour with 1/2 cup water and salt and pepper to taste. Add the cauliflower florets to the flour mixture and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a single layer on the baking sheet; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. While the cauliflower is baking, whisk together the buffalo wing sauce, melted butter and honey until smooth.
- Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the cauliflower and toss to coat. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy and just starting to brown.
- Serve immediately with ranch or blue cheese dip. Add carrots and celery to the serving plate if desired.