Recipe: Boar’s Head Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese
4 tbsp Butter
4 tbsp All purpose flour
2 cups Heavy cream
2 cups Milk
8 oz Vermont Cheddar Cheese
8 oz Smoked Gouda, Pasteurized Process Gouda and Cheddar Cheese
4 oz Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Kosher salt
1 tsp Black pepper
1 tsp Hot sauce
1 lb Rigatoni noodles cooked al dente
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the flour and whisk to combine. Cook for 1–2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the heavy cream and milk. Continue to whisk periodically until thick, about 5–7 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, Mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper and hot sauce to the pan and stir until melted.
- Add the cooked pasta; stir to combine with the cheese mixture.
- Pour the Mac & Cheese into an ovenproof baking dish and bake for 20–25 minutes.