Recipe: Boar’s Head Italian Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
1 lb. Rigatoni noodles
4 Garlic cloves chopped
1 pkg. Robust Italian Chicken Sausage sliced
⅓ cup Extra virgin olive oil
2 cups Baby spinach leaves
2 tbsp Butter, unsalted
4 oz . Formaggio Piave Hard Cheese Vecchio Selezione Oro grated
- Prepare rigatoni according to package directions, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, sauté the garlic and chicken sausage in olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add spinach, cover and steam for five minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and half of reserved pasta water.
- Bring to a simmer and cook three more minutes. If needed, add remaining water to thin sauce.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in butter. Top with grated Piave cheese and serve.