Recipe: Boar’s Head Everroast® Chicken & Swiss Chard Salad
4 cups Swiss chard
4 Plum tomatos quartered
2 tbsp Olive oil
4 tbsp Shallot minced
4 tbsp Orange juice
1 tbsp Orange zest
2 tbsp White vinegar
1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Delicatessen Style Mustard
1 Dinner slice EverRoast Oven Roasted Chicken Breast cut into large dice
¼ cup Dried Cranberries
4 tbsp Sliced almonds toasted
3 oz Chèvre Goat Cheese
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Soak the chard in cold water to clean, then drain and dry.
- Strip the leaves from the stems and tear the leaves into bitesized pieces.
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet and roast for ten minutes.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil, shallot and garlic, then stir while cooking until fragrant.
- Add orange juice, zest, white vinegar, honey and mustard, then stir until warm.
- Add chard leaves and toss until wilted and vibrant in color.
- Plate the wilted chard in shallow bowls, then top with roasted tomatoes, EverRoast Chicken, dried cranberries, toasted almonds and Boar’s Head Chèvre goat cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.