Recipe: Boar’s Head Everroast Chicken Parmigiana
½ lb Spaghetti
4 tsp. Butter melted
½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
4 tbsp. Boar’s Head Parmesan Cheese
4 Dinner slice EverRoast Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
4 slices Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese sliced thick
3 cups Marinara Sauce
Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then drain.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, panko breadcrumbs and grated Boar’s Head parmesan cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place four individual slices of Boar’s Head EverRoast Chicken Breast on the baking sheet.
- Top each with a slice of Boar’s Head Mozzarella Cheese, then buttered breadcrumbs
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and breadcrumbs are golden brown and crisp.
- Plate the cooked spaghetti with marinara sauce, then top with chicken.
- Garnish with basil, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.