Recipe: Boar’s Head Chipotle Chicken Rice Burritos
½ cup Rice cooked to package directions
½ cup Salsa hot style
1 can Pinto beans drained and rinsed
½ lb Bold Chipotle Chicken Breast 1/4″ thick slices, diced small
1 cup Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese
4 Sandwich wraps, sundried tomato flavor
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, mix together cooked rice, salsa, pinto beans, chicken and ½ cup of cheese.
- Lay wrap on a clean, flat work surface. Place ½ cup of the chicken mixture in center of wrap and fold up like a package. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray and place burritos in dish.
- Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese.
- Bake for 6–8 minutes or until heated through; serve warm.