Recipe: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Cauliflower Rice (made by you or us!)
1/4 cup mozzarella
1/4 cup parmesan
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
- Pre-heat oven to 450º F. Microwave cauliflower for 4 minutes. Let it cool.
- On a clean towel, wrap cooked cauliflower and wring out over sink to squeeze as much water out as possible.
- Dump squeezed cauliflower into a bowl. Add cheeses, salt, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Add egg and mix with your hands.
- Once mixed, use hands to form dough into a crust on oiled parchment paper. Pat it down thoroughly so it is tightly formed together.
- Slide parchment paper onto pan or pizza stone and bake for 8-11 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, add your pizza fixings and cook for another 5-7 minutes until cheese is golden. Cool & Enjoy!